BlurCraft™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlurCraft™ Forums

3 posters

Can I be unbanned?

Goldeneagle

Can I be unbanned? Empty Can I be unbanned?

Post  Goldeneagle Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 am

I was having a pvp duel and my opponent said I could use any weapons I liked, so I used blazes and he used ghasts. I thought that we had plugins to prevent fire damage on .play, but I was obviously mistaken and some grief was caused. As this was accidental, I don't think I should be banned permanently.

Last edited by Goldeneagle on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    talksalot888
    talksalot888

Can I be unbanned? Empty Pshhhhhhhhhh

Post  talksalot888 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Lies. . .

Banned by me because he spawned 100 ghasts. I gave him a warning not to do it again, so he then spawned millions of dogs everywhere. Again, i gave him one last warning. Then he continued to spawn blazes during a pvp match, so i got sick of him wasting my time like he is now. . . . so i banned him. Imagine what the server would be like now if he continued to spawn them. . . . it would be laggy as hell.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/18/87/91/screen10.jpg this doesnt really relate to it but im sure you will change your mind. . .
    Goldeneagle

Can I be unbanned? Empty Re: Can I be unbanned?

Post  Goldeneagle Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Fair enough. Btw, as glen seems to think I'm just saying stuff about him behind his back, I'd like to clarify this: I meant what I said, and I did not particularly want to continue playing on a server that values its players as mere sources of income, claiming to be 'free-to-play' and yet completely screwing over all of its most dedicated non-paying players just to get a bit more cash. However, I know that this view is not shared by the other ex VIPs and that nobody actually gives a ****, so I decided to stop whinging about it and just quit. That aside though, I am actually disappointed that I can't play on survival anymore: it's a great server and I hope you do well with it.
    whatasup123

Can I be unbanned? Empty PROOF!

Post  whatasup123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 am

_GoldenEagle_, I have proof you called Glen names behind his back. I could e-mail it to someone. So there you go. -whatasup123
    Goldeneagle

Post  Goldeneagle Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 am

Whatasup, are you even reading these posts? I am not saying that I didn't call glen a money obsessed ****, and there are plenty of screenshots to prove that I did. I admit it was a childish tantrum and although at the time I meant what I said, I don't actually believe that about him. However, all I was attempting to say in my previous post was that I was not trying to deliberately insult him behind his back; I was simply tired of fighting a losing battle with George to get my rank back, so I decided to quit, insulting glen in full knowledge that he would see my comment and ban me from all servers for all eternity. Honestly, I'm not even sure why I started this thread; I guess at the time I was merely focused on a different issue, but now as i have said I don't particularly care. My actions after insulting glen are a different matter entirely, and in that case I definitely took it too far.
    whatasup123

Can I be unbanned? Empty ........

Post  whatasup123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:41 am

I know you admitted to it, I just wanted to say I have screenshots. Felt like doing it. -whatasup123

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:19 am