BlurCraft™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlurCraft™ Forums

Sorry guys..

KapnKate
    KapnKate

Sorry guys.. Empty Sorry guys..

Post  KapnKate Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am

Right, This is mainly to Harvey and the guys who were working on the Spleef arena.

I'm sorry i took away the Spleef arena and the other things you were working on, I should've of asked you guys first. Especially you, Harvey. I didn't mean to upset/annoy you in any sort of way, I should've thought before I did any of what i did. I also didn't mean to cause the trouble of all you guys arguing on the server. And to add, Do not blame chicken for what i've done, because I'm taking the entire blame, since it was my idea to take it away. I know it was a group project and such, and I should have took that into consideration. I'm truly sorry, I know you guys worked hard for what you did and I should've known that what i did was basically a stupid idea that never should have been thought of. If there's anything i could do to make it up to you guys, I'll do it, I'm honestly really and truly sorry I did it, you don't understand how much right now.

~KatyGilbert
    (Caitlin Maxwell)

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:41 am