BlurCraft™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlurCraft™ Forums

5 posters

KyleGallacher

Poll

Should Kyle be banned?

[ 2 ]
    KyleGallacher Bar_left17%KyleGallacher Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 10 ]
    KyleGallacher Bar_left83%KyleGallacher Bar_right [83%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    xstinkz224

KyleGallacher Empty KyleGallacher

Post  xstinkz224 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Nvm

Last edited by xstinkz224 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nvm idc anymore)
    KyleGallacher
    KyleGallacher

KyleGallacher Empty Re: KyleGallacher

Post  KyleGallacher Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:34 am

Actually stinkz

the whole story, is i told use to stop talking because you were all moaning even after a mod had previously told you all to stop the argueing. i swore once without knowing, you forget i had been playing 1hour and not the length you have. Yes i also raged on survival.. when 2 people suddenly Teleport into my base and kill me unfairly when my walls were intact and i didn't accept your TP request, nor did i recieve one.

Survival, means surviving, it doesn't mean you sit and spawn kill mario and me so we can't access the server, failed to tell them that bit. not only that, but im sure im not the only person who has swore, i wont mention names... but if the person feels free to own up to it, its their own accord.

i came here 2 days ago with Katy and lliq to play, and all i have gotten from you is hassle, first it was with jewsper going on about homophobes and then it was going on about how you would ban me if you became an admin. Frankly, you sitting reporting this, even though i haven't as you know reported anything you have done to me over the last 2 days, is rather pathetic especially calling a certain someone a "nob", and if i should be banned, then so should you.

Sorry about this big post, i just feel the admins should get both sides of the story before making a decision, sure ive only played 7hours, but ive settled into a faction, ive not griefed and ive even built my house.

Best Regards
    KyleGallacher
    lliq

Post  lliq Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:20 am

From what I saw you threatened to ban him if you get the admin position and continuing the argument after a mod had told us to stop.
    KapnKate
    KapnKate

Post  KapnKate Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 am

Agreeing with lliq, You did actually threaten to practically abuse the admin powers if you did get admin. Kyle doesn't need to be banned. You have actually been giving him a lot of bother lately, and I suggest you just leave it at that and stop arguing, being horrible, etc.

I would very much appreciate it if you just left the post at that. As you're not winning, take a look at the poll added to this, Kyle's only just joined anyway, like he said, he was only coming on to play with me and lliq and have a little fun, and you're practically picking on him. So that's all I have to say :U

Love ~Katy :3
    xstinkz224

Post  xstinkz224 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 am

Sorry then kyle, I wasnt aware I guess. I might have just been getting mad and started thinking about other things, and kate, i did threaten him, but i was not really going to if u read.
    xstinkz224

Post  xstinkz224 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 am

Never mind anymore, I understand why he didnt and why he wont get banned. I think i over reacted a little, but I promise I really would never abuse admin, I've been admin before, and earned it proudly, but i dont go on that server anymore cause its offline. I just threatened him cause he made me mad.
    I am sorry
    -Stinkz
    vFlagR

Post  vFlagR Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:38 pm

xstinkz224 wrote:Never mind anymore, I understand why he didnt and why he wont get banned. I think i over reacted a little, but I promise I really would never abuse admin, I've been admin before, and earned it proudly, but i dont go on that server anymore cause its offline. I just threatened him cause he made me mad.
    I am sorry
    -Stinkz

KyleGallacher G1325444461268123869

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 am