BlurCraft™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlurCraft™ Forums

4 posters

Appeal For a Ban

ImTheSticky

Appeal For a Ban Empty Appeal For a Ban

Post  ImTheSticky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm

I'd like to know why I was banned please, Although I think it has something to do with the guy calling me a griefer without any valid reason. I'd like to see evidence that I trashed his house even though I only saw the wall being trashed when I got there.

ImTheSticky
    No idea why I was banned, but if people can just say you did something and you get banned I'd like to know please.

- Johnny, Also if you'd like to talk to me in a skype call tell me and I'll explain ANYTHING you need to know.
    BlurCraft
    BlurCraft
    Admin

Appeal For a Ban Empty Re: Appeal For a Ban

Post  BlurCraft Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

ImTheSticky wrote:I'd like to know why I was banned please, Although I think it has something to do with the guy calling me a griefer without any valid reason. I'd like to see evidence that I trashed his house even though I only saw the wall being trashed when I got there.

ImTheSticky
    No idea why I was banned, but if people can just say you did something and you get banned I'd like to know please.

- Johnny, Also if you'd like to talk to me in a skype call tell me and I'll explain ANYTHING you need to know.

You were involved in the briefing of Pandazsunglasses' house, if I remember rightly you placed the lava, which wrecked his home... and if it wasn't you that placed the lava, the building was griefed, your name was on the LogBlock list
    ImTheSticky

Post  ImTheSticky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

That was after he kept going on that was going to get me banned for "griefing" his house, It was 5 am and I was a jerking around and not thinking clearly, so yeah I'd like to apologize, but honestly if someone keeps on telling everyone you griefed his house its going to piss you off. In Hindsight it was a bad idea I agree, but I can assure you I wont happen again. isn't there any way for you to check chat logs?

- Also I'd like to say I got 2 of my mates to get on your server, I really do not like looking around for another good one..

I placed the Lava block, someone else had broken into his house and I REPAIRED that.
    BigBumBilly
    BigBumBilly

Appeal For a Ban Empty Yes

Post  BigBumBilly Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Those two people were also banned for griefing the same house from the LogBlock plugin. So im not sure that helps.
    ImTheSticky

Post  ImTheSticky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 pm

BigBumBilly wrote:Those two people were also banned for griefing the same house from the LogBlock plugin. So im not sure that helps.

Tell me their names and I'll tell you if they were.
    BigBumBilly
    BigBumBilly

Appeal For a Ban Empty .

Post  BigBumBilly Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Bawzzz and MinedMuch
    ImTheSticky

Post  ImTheSticky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 pm

BigBumBilly wrote:Bawzzz and MinedMuch

yeah, that doesn't look good.
    I couldnt tell you what was going through my mind at the time, and I'd like to say when MinedMuch joined he instantly left spawn and went on his own way so I wouldn't know. and if it was infact him who griefed the house then it resulted in me getting banned for being "mad" at the person for calling me a griefer. which is kind of ironic.

One final question;

Is the ban perm?
    BigBumBilly
    BigBumBilly

Post  BigBumBilly Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm

We banned you because of the lava (Thank god for the no fire plugin) they only griefed some beds, a jack o lantern and 6 cakes, but we thought they were guilty by association.
    As for how long a ban is, I wouldent know.
    As soon an Pandaz came on (The one you griefed) he told me that he had be griefed. I went over and used our plugin to determin who it was. I saw the three names and thought you were together. So. Thats basicly what happened.
    ImTheSticky

Post  ImTheSticky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 pm

BigBumBilly wrote:We banned you because of the lava (Thank god for the no fire plugin) they only griefed some beds, a jack o lantern and 6 cakes, but we thought they were guilty by association.
    As for how long a ban is, I wouldent know.
    As soon an Pandaz came on (The one you griefed) he told me that he had be griefed. I went over and used our plugin to determin who it was. I saw the three names and thought you were together. So. Thats basicly what happened.

I guess its kind of funny in a way, can you tell the guy I'm sorry?
    I didnt really know my buddy was going to trash his house, and I was just standing there looking for him when the owner accused me.(this doesn't justify the lava block I put down I know)

I'll just move on, thanks for replying and ask a moderator to lock this please? thanks.
    BigBumBilly
    BigBumBilly

Post  BigBumBilly Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 pm

I do understand about the 5:30 thing because I checked. Im talking to glen to come to a conclusion. Stay tight for it.
    ImTheSticky

Post  ImTheSticky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Also can I ask you to look at the time I've played, and that this was the first time anything like this happened?

- I'll check back in a few hours, have to go out.
    BlurCraft
    BlurCraft
    Admin

Post  BlurCraft Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:38 pm

ImTheSticky wrote:Also can I ask you to look at the time I've played, and that this was the first time anything like this happened?
    - I'll check back in a few hours, have to go out.

Right, what I'll do is, I'll unban you and you only if this happens again, it will be a permanent ban!
    theshadowdeity

Appeal For a Ban Empty Banned because of sean

Post  theshadowdeity Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 am

I don't know why i was banned, but i know sean was messing with my account while I was out. please unban me.
    BlurCraft
    BlurCraft
    Admin

Post  BlurCraft Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am

theshadowdeity wrote:I don't know why i was banned, but i know sean was messing with my account while I was out. please unban me.

I'll unban you, but if you /kill one more time thats it, banned.
    theshadowdeity

Appeal For a Ban Empty Misunderstanding...

Post  theshadowdeity Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:09 am

Steven someone was helping me build a giant creeper, but he didn't realise I was doing double size, so he placed some blocks in the wrong place, but when I deleted them, someone misunderstood and banned me
    plz unban me, thx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:20 am