BlurCraft™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlurCraft™ Forums

3 posters

Bawzzz appeal.

bawzzz

Bawzzz appeal. Empty Bawzzz appeal.

Post  bawzzz Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 am

Ok, so yes i did help with the rampage on he house due to a mate being accused of doing things in which he did not do. I wouldn't do it again, however if you don't wish to unban me fair one, if you do then thankyou. Cba with long speeches.
    BigBumBilly
    BigBumBilly

Bawzzz appeal. Empty Re: Bawzzz appeal.

Post  BigBumBilly Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

You did less damage than he did destroying only about 20 blocks, you also have the same reasons as him to why you should be un-banned. I think it only fair you are un-banned along with ImTheSticky.
    But you will have to wait for Glen's decision
    bawzzz

Post  bawzzz Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 am

BigBumBilly wrote:You did less damage than he did destroying only about 20 blocks, you also have the same reasons as him to why you should be un-banned. I think it only fair you are un-banned along with ImTheSticky.

Thankyou for your reply, as i said i don't mind being kept banned if that's what the owner wishes as i can move on and find another server. However it would be alot easier for me to carry on playing BlurCraft, this is the reason i made an appeal.
    BlurCraft
    BlurCraft
    Admin

Post  BlurCraft Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:05 pm

bawzzz wrote:
    BigBumBilly wrote:You did less damage than he did destroying only about 20 blocks, you also have the same reasons as him to why you should be un-banned. I think it only fair you are un-banned along with ImTheSticky.

Thankyou for your reply, as i said i don't mind being kept banned if that's what the owner wishes as i can move on and find another server. However it would be alot easier for me to carry on playing BlurCraft, this is the reason i made an appeal.

I'll willingly un-ban you, BUT if anything happens again, it will be permanent, there have been a ridiculous amount of griefs recently, resulting in a lot of bans... Thanks for sticking with BlurCraft!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:51 am